If you call or use the online change fee token option, more than 48 hours in advance of your scheduled departure time you may change your trip time to any available trip there is a $5 change fee.
If your flight is delayed or cancelled you will be accommodated on the next available shuttle at no extra charge on the date you were originally scheduled or the following day.
No shuttle service available Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
Each passenger is allowed two (2) checked parcels/luggage items, one (1) carry-on item, and one (1) personal carry-on item (i.e. purse, laptop computer). If you exceed these quantities, you will be charged $10.00 for each additional item. In addition, you must notify Express Air Coach in advance in order to guarantee space for the luggage. Please indicate any excess luggage when making your reservation.
The maximum weight for any parcel/luggage is seventy (70) pounds (32 Kg).
The maximum size for any parcel / luggage is 60 in. x 24 in. x 36 in. (152 cm x 61 cm x 91 cm).
- No one under the age of 17 can travel alone without being accompanied by an adult.
- Animals will not be transported, except guide dogs.
- Not responsible for lost or damaged luggage.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Not responsible for delayed arrivals or departures due to unforeseen mechanical mishaps, road conditions, weather, or other acts of God.
- Bicycles will be carried on a space-available basis only.
- Express Air Coach reserves the right to refuse service to persons intoxicated or exhibiting inappropriate, rude or disruptive behavior to any employee or customer of Express Air Coach.
Comments/questions: Please call (765) 743-3120 or contact us via email using the form below.